Stay Awake

Health & Well-being
Spiritual Awakening
Voluntary work
powered by

My Blog

Stay Awake

A light in the darkness, beckoning you - come this way.
If the light illuminates your path, it is for you
I cannot promise that you will like all that you see,
for there are many demons to face along the way.
But every demon bears a gift for you..
If you can but see it.
Find the gift and celebrate the new richness
it brings to your life.

There will be stormy seas to cross,
And barren lands to travel through.
There will be mirages of promised lands,
which will vanish before your eyes.
And if you stay awake, you will find that
truth and clarity begin to appear,
that now there is more light than darkness,
more joy than pain.
A chance to conduct the orchestra of your life
and create beautiful symphonies.
A chance to live a blessed life - to choose this.
Stay Awake, Follow The Light.

19 Comments to Stay Awake:

Comments RSS
fcwefc on 07 August 2018 09:48
vsdvs

assignmentman on 10 August 2018 10:43
There is light after the darkness and the light leads us to the right path and darkness leads us to the wrong path. Life is not easy. We have to pass through the sea and the barren lands. We can flourish them with the struggle means to bring the happiness on the sad faces.

Click here on 29 August 2018 10:37
Amazing and interesting blog. I am glad to know that the article is really very good. I am appreciate in the work. keep it up. http://www.playgroundtiles.co.uk/rubber-tiles/Playground-Mats-And-Tiles

Visit here on 29 August 2018 10:38

Harry Roberts on 17 September 2018 12:23
I must say you have made a great effort in making this post.I have learned a lot from this post which will help me in future. Rubber matting

Finlay Hunter on 18 September 2018 04:58
You have posted a very nice picture of mountain area which i like it a lot.The article which you have written is very informative. Ground Reinforcement Mesh supplier

best dissertation review on 25 September 2018 03:55
Stay awake is slogen which is provided by some people who belong to the center of motivational speaking. As a reader i would suggest this blog to some more readers. I just want to share this experience with the people who read blogs for the sake of knowledge.

homework service on 12 October 2018 10:53
Be that as it may, here is an eating regimen plan that has solid supper plan for occupied individuals that can assist them with being sound.

loegmrntdherid1 on 20 October 2018 06:29
I will be your frequent visitor, that's for sure.

zill on 11 February 2019 07:34
This post was very well written, and it also contains a lot of useful facts. I enjoyed your distinguished way of writing the post. Thanks, you have made it easy for me to understand.http://www.carbonlessformsco.com/flower-shop-carbonless-forms/3-part-flower-shop-forms.html

Emma watson on 29 April 2019 10:04
Nice ..Thanks for posting Get More Information:- Canon Printer Support Phone Number

robux hack on 06 May 2019 12:29
you will get some points based on the performance you completed. Using these points,

mateo on 08 May 2019 04:50
need a Speed up support variety for the error It pronounced that if the customer has an mistake, Trend Micro Antivirus Technical Support Phone Number so they need support for that. For the best support alternatives, you can deal variety. So there is the following point which you have to read. We offer a support to our clients if a customer has any threat so they can contact us at any time without any hesitation. There are no hidden charges for more info :- http://www.quickhelps.co/uk/phone-number/trendmicro/

mateo on 08 May 2019 04:58

mateo on 08 May 2019 04:58
need a Speed up support variety for the error It pronounced that if the customer has an mistake, Trend Micro Antivirus Technical Support Phone Number so they need support for that. For the best support alternatives, you can deal variety. So there is the following point which you have to read. We offer a support to our clients if a customer has any threat so they can contact us at any time without any hesitation. There are no hidden charges for more info :-Trend Micro Antivirus Technical Support Phone Number

mkfresearch on 20 June 2019 19:43
My idea has worked, I decided to take a different step, I am ready to tell you about the articles that I like to share, you must be confused about it, anyway, go through the link over here.

Smith on 02 August 2019 15:41
This is a smart blog. I mean it. You have so much knowledge about this issue, and so much passion. You also know how to make people rally behind it, obviously from the responsessenior respite care

Edward on 03 August 2019 19:42
I have read a few of the articles on your website now, and I really like your style. Thanks a million and please keep up the effective work home care services