Time

Health & Well-being
Spiritual Awakening
Voluntary work
powered by

My Blog

Time

Time.. all have the same amount of hours in the day, yet some of us seem to have more free time available than others! How much of this is self-inflicted and how much is unavoidable?

I always seem to be in a hurry, no matter how much free time was originally available; so I ask myself is this a belief I have that there is never enough time, so that sub-consciously I fritter away any extra time I have to ensure that my belief always holds true!

Beliefs are very powerful. They are formed when we have a strong emotional response to an event and are not able to healthily express these feelings. As a result we formulate new 'rules' for ourselves to keep us 'safe' in future, and these sit in our sub-conscious, driving our behaviour in ways that may not be truly supportive to our best interests. Its like having a virus in our computer programming, silently sabotaging our ability to be truly happy and successful.

The good news is that Journey work is really effective at pin-pointing the life experience that caused the unsupportive behaviours and clearing them out, so that the deepest truth and truly supportive beliefs can now become our new operating system!

If you know that there are unhealthy behaviours holding you back from true happiness and success, contact me for a chat to see if Journey work is right for you. Call: 07711 382117

18 Comments to Time:

Comments RSS
printing-good on 18 August 2018 05:53
You have provided good information. I would love to read more on such topics. Thank you very much for it and carry on it. http://www.customstickers.us/Custom-Bike-Stickers/Mountain-Bike-Stickers

Jahon on 29 August 2018 11:49
I am very impress to visit here in the blog. Some people visited to here in the blog review is very good. Thanks for sharing in the information. playground tiles

Jack on 19 September 2018 08:03
Amazing and interesting blog for me. I am reading the whole content of in the blog totally related the journey totran quility. I really like to it for here. latest designs of the Rubber Flooring for sale

Slay on 25 September 2018 14:59
The only real rule I know is you cannot do it on your own. We have an Oscar Night live chat going on: see here for details, and I hope to see you all there! There will be live chat on the awards, and some opportunity to ask your questions.

Joseph on 05 October 2018 11:59
You have provided good information. I would love to read more on such topics. Thank you very much for it and carry on it. Log Forms for customer

loegmrntdherid1 on 20 October 2018 06:29
This is a really good read for me.

Cat5e cmp plenum on 20 March 2019 16:53
This blog is so prodigious for its motive and purposes because this provides the framework to eradicate poverty. This is so unique post and the cadre has been adopted is so mesmerizing and insightful in these days

free robux no verification no download on 29 April 2019 05:53
By using robux generator for roblox, you are not limited to the number of resources you can generate.

warrantypeople on 08 May 2019 04:44
of the eight vital accomplices inside the grounds that are cooperating to accomplish this objective. In a 'whitepaper', the organization, which centers principally around the administration and support of the specialized establishments, clarifies what this is about. Here are the features.

homeworkforme on 28 May 2019 16:36
Indeed time is a precious gift and very few people understand how to keep it safe. I really learned so many things from your post and shall implement in my life as well.

Mark Henry on 10 June 2019 10:57
Great work,its a nice content. It generates for me lots of pleasure and interest. Awesome job and keep on sharing such information like this. Heavy duty gym Mats

celebrity net worth on 19 June 2019 06:08
Positive site, where did u come up with the information on this posting?I have read a few of the articles on your website now, and I really like your style. Thanks a million and please keep up the effective work.

how to get xbox live trial codes on 20 June 2019 06:42
The codes generated by the generator are the same as the actual Xbox codes, which are 25 characters long and combine numbers and letters.

writeoncomm on 20 June 2019 19:43
Time never waits for anyone and this the bitter reality, now we can see and read about the history, it was the perfect moment for all of us and look pretty great as well.

Cat5e plenum on 29 June 2019 10:10
Shop Cables for Bulk Ethernet cat5e, cat6 Cat6a Plenum and Riser Ethernet Networking Cable & Accessories.

Scuba diving in Cabo on 29 June 2019 11:05
Close and personal whale watching encounters in Cabo San Lucas. Check availability and book online Cabo San Lucas only dedicated Whale Watching Company.

Microsuction earwax removal on 29 June 2019 12:49
We provide a full range of hearing services, not purely being a hearing aid reseller as are the majority of other hearing centres across Australia today.Some of the services include, Central Auditory Procesing Test. Microsuction earwax removal, Tinnitus Management, Hearing aid fitting and repair and Lyric hearing device.

Air Conditioner Installation Service on 29 June 2019 14:04
Repair All is a Dubai based home appliances repair and installation service. We deal in AC, refrigerator, washing machine, dishwasher, gas cooker, electrical works, house/ villa painting at economical rates and provide guaranteed timely services. Call Now 050 946 2462