Fund Raising For Hill Breeze

Health & Well-being
Spiritual Awakening
Voluntary work
powered by

My Blog

Fund Raising For Hill Breeze

Several months have gone by since I was in Kenya, the school staff still keep in touch with me to let me know how things are going and the children still play the games I taught them!
When I was there, many friends asked how they could help with this project, and now I have some facts and figures to offer as suggestions.
There are currently four teachers serving at the school, with no guaranteed income other than the donations of well-wishers to back them up. They also have plans for a number of self-sustainability projects for which they will be fund raising.

Without the service of qualified teachers, the school cannot continue, so their first priority is to look for a donor or number of donors willing to offer to sustain one teacher's salary for a year. For example, the teacher/ director's salary would be 15,000 Kenyan Shillings (KSH) or £112 per month. If five people pledged £22 per month, this would guarantee that the role of managing and giving direction to the school could be fulfilled.

If this is something you feel you would like to contribute towards, I would love to hear from you, please do get in touch with me. I already have a generous donation of £100 which I am going to match, and I am setting up a system of feedback with the school, so that they can let me know each month what work the school has carried out, and provide some photographs and paperwork to record who has received the funding. International funds transfer means that the salary payments can be sent directly to the teacher's mobile phone with confirmation of receipt.

You can mail me on: s.lindon@ntlworld.com or call on: +44 1920 413764

Thank you for taking the time to read this. I wish you all the best for 2012.

6 Comments to Fund Raising For Hill Breeze:

Comments RSS
term paper writing service on 23 July 2018 11:33
Well, this is quite unique forums & I believe this is an innovation which needs to be encouraged. Good Job, Once my due work for the term writing finishes, I'll also be uploading some blogs in these forums.
Reply to comment

online resume writing services reviews on 24 July 2018 03:28
I think that this fundraising is a good way to help the children of Hill Breeze. We are so lucky to be able to afford education, food, clothes and some luxurious items that most kids out there cannot even lay eyes on. According to Nelson Mandela, "Education is the most powerful weapon which you can use to change the world". This is pure fact, that is why I hope that education would be free. We should help while we can, someone's future depends on it.
Reply to comment

writing a will reno nv on 07 August 2018 10:45
Its great way to bring some change in society on a national level and I always prefer fundraising for some special cause as it is for children so I support this more than before.
Reply to comment

Smith on 13 September 2018 06:32
Very wonderful post here.I am happy to read this post about Fund Raising For Hill Breeze.I hope i will see more good post here in coming future. Thanks. heavy duty shelving
Reply to comment

davidjackson on 12 November 2018 11:11
I like this post which you share about the fund raising for hill breeze. Its really appreciated that you share this post. The information you share in it is very impressive. I must share this with others. Keep sharing. interlocking floor mats
Reply to comment

garage storage racking shelving on 13 November 2018 07:40
Perfectly strong article with your own words, Glad to read this post here. I want to say thank you for posting this article it'll help a lot to people. Thanks for making this post.
Reply to comment